Advance Chimney Specialists is beyond thrilled and honored to have won the Torch Award, a prestigious honor given out by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for demonstrating exceptional commitment to ethical business practices and customer service.
As a chimney and fireplace repair and maintenance company based in Pittsburgh, PA, we have been serving the community for over 25 years, providing expert repair, maintenance, and cleaning services for chimneys and fireplaces. We have always aimed to provide the best possible service to our customers and the Torch award is a validation of our hard work and dedication.
What Is the Torch Award?
The Torch Award is meant to annually recognize local businesses that are committed to running their businesses with ethics and integrity. These are businesses run by folks who “demonstrate a high level of personal character, create a workplace culture that meet the highest standards of ethics, and consequently, generate trust with their customers and the community.”
Businesses are required to provide real-life examples of how they run their business with high ethical standards. Once they apply, winners are selected by a voluntary and independent panel of judges who take their character, culture, and more into account.
We’re Proud to Maintain High Standards
When it comes to chimney and fireplace repairs, safe use is of the utmost importance. Our team of certified technicians is dedicated to ensuring the well-being and satisfaction of our customers, and we are constantly updating our knowledge and skills to stay current with the latest industry standards and technologies. We take our job very seriously, and we understand the importance of keeping our customers and their homes out of harm’s way.
What are some of the biggest reasons folks in Pittsburgh continue to rely on us?
- We are dedicated to the continuing education and training of our team. There is a technician certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) on every job we take on.
- We hire the best. Every team member at Advance Chimney Specialists is vetted and background checked to ensure that we are having a positive impact on our community and the people living in it.
- We believe in transparency and honesty. We always provide detailed and accurate estimates for our services and stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We want our customers to feel confident in the work we do and the service they receive.
- We love educating our customers. Our team is always willing to answer any questions or concerns that our customers may have, ensuring that they are fully informed and understand the work that needs to be done.
- We care about your safety and comfort. Our mission is to preserve life by eliminating fire and carbon monoxide hazards, while simultaneously improving quality of life and peace of mind.
- We show lots of local support. It’s important to us that our community remains healthy and growing which is why we remain dedicated to using local premium brands and suppliers. We continue to support many local charities and service organizations too.
- We’re environmentally-minded. We understand the importance of protecting our planet, and we use eco-friendly products and procedures to minimize the impact of our work on the environment. We also make sure to dispose of any waste materials in a responsible manner.
In the end, we understand that customer service is not just about providing quality work, it’s also about being there for our customers every step of the way. Communication is a key ingredient to a healthy relationship and our relationship with our customers is important to us.
We’d Be Honored to Serve You Soon
We are honored to have won the Torch Award and will continue to strive for excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible service, and we will continue to work hard to earn their trust and loyalty.
If you need chimney services in Pittsburgh, we’re a great option. We’re a reputable and reliable company that provides high-quality services, while also being committed to ethical business practices and preserving the environment.